Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Beginning...

Whether you believe in the Big Bang theory, Evolution, Religious, or any other form of creation of this place and world we call Earth one thing stays the same; LIfE.  We are alive and regardless of how it started there is only one way of it ending; Death.  Now I'm not some crazy lunatic trying to shovel philosophical ideas into anyone's head or gain attention by people following me, I'M just discussing LIfE; the ups,the downs, the rights, the wrongs, optimism, pessimism, and just LIfE.  You may already realize that I spell LIfE with L-I-E in caps, because lets face it; How much of life is true?.   I'm already at age 23 and I personally have been burned by Lies more times then i can count; but i can remember them each distinctively.  I mean at age 23 and I can't count the amount of times I've been lied to, let alone the times I've lied (keeping it real) is pretty sad in my eyes.  If i were to live to a 100 I'd sadly have to say that a quarter of my life was filled with lies.  This is why I'm taking a different perspective towards going about my life and giving insight on situations that I come across not only in my life but the people around me I see each and every day anywhere I am at.  No one is safe from being exposed on this page because LIfE needs to be about truth.  LIfE is what you make it;everyone else just shapes it, what i mean by this is that everyone in society shapes our opinions of what is right and wrong therefore to be accepted by society and norms we lie to gain acceptance therefore our lives are what we are making them to be; LIE's.  As a college graduate I have a strong desire to excel in life and make a future for myself.  I want to stand alone from the average person because life isn't guaranteed and death is the only certainty; i want to be great and give the world something they can look up to and take what they need from my insight to make it through their day a little easier.  NO i don't want to be a motivational speaker because lets face it; those guys are great and all if you have problems that are keeping you down.  BUT i just want to be a person to give you something at the beginning of each of your days to keep you thinking and utilize more of your brain throughout your day because THINKING is the first step in my eyes before DOING.  THINK TWICE, LIVE ONCE...LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

p.s. at the bottom of my insight i might post some items that have interest to me; clothes, shoes, suits, watches, cars, news articles, movies, etc..  THINGS THAT KEEP MY MIND WORKING THROUGHOUT THE DAY.  They say great minds think alike, They also say that your mind works best in the Morning.  Well keep reading back each and every day if you share similar thoughts like mine and remember FILL YOUR DAY with TRUTH and don't let your LIfE become a LIE.

Music on my mind:
I listen to almost everything so don't judge from one day to another but todays inspirational song is Kanye & Jay-z H.A.M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1uu16qTMKo

LIfE's a GAMBLE SO PLAY IT:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/two_gamblers_win_4_million_at.html

Time is Indestructible but Stealth and always fines a way to sneak up on us:
http://www.casio.com/products/Timepiece/G-Shock/G300ML-1A/

CHECK BACK in the AM, Don't STOP THINKING JUST KEEP LIVING NO LIE'S just LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment